YD pigments are formulated with Iron Oxides which are known to be safe for cosmetic use, colorants, and micro-pigmentation to the face and body. Because our pigments have more of these particles in every drop, they absorb into the skin much more effectively. The result is less fading, and truer color.
Permanent Makeup Pigment Cream
1. According to different country, different regions of the skin, we offer various kinds of colors. At the same time, we also offer different inks because of the different tattoo technical operation, such as liquid, emulsion and paste. That can be make the tattoo operation easier.
2.14 colors micro semi cream permanent makeup pigment can be selected.
1. Plant tattoo ink safety and health through medical sensitivity test.
2. Oily paste, open lid and no solids and moisture separation, viscous paste, easy color.
3. Tattoo color effect of natural and vivid.
4. Tattoo pigment production process, packaging, through national safety standards.
5. SPF-containing Titanium dioxide, to minimize discoloration caused by ultraviolet rays.
1. Low MOQ;
2. Wide Varieties;
3. Competitive Price;
4. Prompt Delivery Day;
5. Sample Order welcomed;
6. OEM welcomed, professional
We provide 3 years warranty for professional permanent makeup machine. If there is any quality problem with our permanent makeup machine within 3 years, we will free repair for you, paid maintenance after a year.
1. If you are not satisfied with this item after receiving within 7 days, you can send it back to us. Buyers pay the postage to return the item. Be sure the item with original condition.
2. We will refund the 100% payment or exchange the related items. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal, and it's our duty to guarantee the quality.
3. The buyer should contact us for return address before dispatch the parcel, and the buyer should tell us the shipping details and the estimated arrival time. We are not responsible for the returned parcel loss.
4. Please note: if the original condition items returned with damage, no matter how, we need 10%-50% depreciation charge, depending on the damage. No refunds will be given on items that have been used; you can only exchange the item at that point. Any other questions just feel free to contact us, surely, our team will do a better job for you. Thank you for taking the time to view this page.